11.6.10

Something good.

I'm slowly getting better. Each person I know has blessed me through this. Thank you for shining your beautiful light on me. It has helped me grow, learn and try to achieve on others, what you have done for me; Love.
My heart these days has been heavy, I will admit. It's the good kind of heavy though.. healing kind of heavy. Healing is good, but not necessarily easy.. I think people get that mixed up sometimes. The process is good, yet the hardest thing you will have to do. Facing reality is difficult, especially when you're trusting the [unknown] with your heart, life, with your everything. I still miss a lot of what I thought was turning into real love, and I know that it will take my heart a while to heal, but with the power of [my King] Jesus, it is possible.

This is just a quick message keeping you up to date on the impact you have had on my life. You truly are a gift from God.

Keep on being you, you.


P.s. You look GREAT today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment